If for what ever reason, you need to reset Locket to its factory settings, here's what you need to do (remember that THIS WILL DELETE ALL THE DATA ON YOUR LOCKET. ONLY USE THIS OPTION IF IT IS A NEW LOCKET OR ADVISED TO DO SO BY EITHER LOCKET OR TECHNORV SUPPORT.
- First, download the Locket program files from the TechnoRV website
- Save the file to your desktop or documents folder (this is a large - 200 MB - file so be patient and ensure that you have a good internet connection, preferably not on an air-card)
- Insert your Locket drive into the computer
- Open My Computer, and open the drive with the Locket icon
- Navigate to the downloaded file (Locket_Blank.zip) and double click it to open the compressed folder
- Select all the files (Ctrl-a) and drag them over to the folder containing the Locket drive. The system will ask you if you want to overwrite the files, answer yes (again, remember that this WILL DELETE ALL YOUR LOCKET DATA AND SET LOCKET BACK TO ITS FACTORY SETTINGS).
- Once you have copied over the files, double click on 'install.exe' to re-install Locket.